Thursday, February 21, 2013

play dress up

I am just realizing something... I don't know if there is anyone that creates like me.  I am trying so hard to think of some way to organize my chaos of my sewing room.  I have so many various materials .... silks, wools, polyesters, bamboo.. etc. etc. and so many different colours... and an absolute abundance of sizes... 20 metres of this and only .2 of that... oh my... there has to be a way... I want cubbies because I want to just stuff the material in and yet see it... I have thought of wrapping them maybe around heavy card or light wood... or... hanging them on hangers... or on racks... or or or... if you can help me at all... DO let me know... YIKES!!!!  I want to see my fabric... my husband, who is sweet, patient, and so much more organized that I would ever want to be... takes my material and folds it ever so nicely and then puts it all in laundry hampers.  The multitude of hampers are then put on the shelves he made me... BUT... I cannot find a damn thing!!!!  Oh well... chaos is a good thing, right?  It certainly is the way of this creative person... hmmmmm.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment