Wednesday, February 20, 2013


I believe that: "No one has ever become poor by giving."Anne Frank

... and..... quite FRANKly, I am trying to up my likes again... so please help me out....

 every new fan on my facebook is entered into this draw...

and every single time I am SHARED, you are also entered...

also... if you are so inclined to PIN me on this blog :)

 ... and any twitter, etc...

all appreciated and you are entered again and again... just let me know you did it :)

You know, I make so many truly beautiful things that it is sometimes very difficult to release them... as in sales to my much loved customers.  I fell totally in love with this piece when I created it.  It is a polyester, but, it has such a nice delicate and yet a bit irregular design.  It simply flows.  I felt thinner and just prettier in this piece for some reason.  I liked it draped and pinned on me.

Well,  a truly FAVOURITE customer wanted it right off my back.  I said... oh no... I have worn this quite a bit, love it... and it is used.  She still wanted it.  I let her purchase the piece but quite reluctantly, I admit.  WELL... I just found this same material... and I have made new pieces... one to give away, another to sell, and one to keep and cherish for myself.

A really simple piece... but, sometimes simple is the most elegant... I will post various ways to wear this on Facebook... have a look... and, please, if you have not liked me yet, come on..... become a fan <3 nbsp="" p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment