Saturday, April 17, 2010


Not the best photo of this wonderful mask that I made... but... it reminds me.... I remember when I broke my front tooth... the Dentist said that he could do nothing but pull it... I was horrified and resistant to losing my front tooth... he pulled and he yanked... and I felt like a cartoon character with this little old man Dentist almost on my body pulling.. yanking... exclaiming how hard it was to pull out this root... that he had never seen anything like it... he was sweating... he was exasperated.... then... I realized that I was holding on... holding on for dear life... holding on to MY tooth... and I knew then that I had to accept what was the inevitable and simply relax and release... let it go... the very second that I did that the poor Dentist went flying in the air across the room ... but... with total glee as he now had this tooth.... so... why am I telling myself this story... reminding myself of the amazing power of the mind... my mind... because it is time to release my much much much loved log house... allow it to go ... let another family enjoy my home as I did.... I will go up on Sunday and, along with encouraging my family to participate, let this dream that was magically manifested of mine from over 15 years ago be released... and allow my new dreams... my new exiting life begin.... it is time..... I am ready....

No comments:

Post a Comment