Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My sister wanted it.... she 'bought' it but then changed her mind and wanted... NEEDED.... some Kjaer Original fantastic clothing instead... the next woman who saw it said she wanted it... but... so far... no one has bought this beautiful woman mounted on a wooden circle. She hangs on the wall of my studio feeling so unloved.... ha... sort of like me lately... all self imposed, though.... just feeling sorry for myself a wee bit... luckily I AM very loved and very very lucky...... and so is she... my purple haired lady... who sits in the middle of the rain forest, looking out.... enjoying the bears, staying warm and cozy.... and safe.... waiting to find the perfect home, but, -she asks-, what living environment could be finer.... ha ha... just like my children ask... but, I am kicking their butts out the door... off to UBC in September... here's your hat... what's your hurry.... I joke... but, it will be overwhelming how much I will miss them... the purple haired lady?..... hmmmmm..... not so much... a litte cash would be sweeter....

No comments:

Post a Comment