Thursday, March 4, 2010





























Home.... sun was shining today... who could ask for a nicer day.... I went up to the forest... climbed the outside stairs to my studio... turned up the tunes.... danced to the soulful sound of the blues .... as I looked out of all of the windows and the skylight fell on me.....I felt glorious.... creating..... glazing..... dancing dancing dancing..... then came back to my sewing machine and enjoyed the wonder of nature and my massive open windows in my house...... I had a great day of making stuff.... taking care of things.... but.... jeez ..... I need to remember to pack..... ooopssss.... it is so hard to go..... so hard..... I love my home...... I love the solitude, the beauty, the open....ness.... but, sell it I must.... change is good for the soul..... I work on welcoming change..... I need to let go.... stop clinging to what I know and love.... welcome the new..... I will be fine.....
























2 comments:

  1. Can i come and live with you!!! Your home looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing... which is why it is so hard to move... after over 15 years of living, raising children... and.... getting/saving... hmmmm... perhaps even hoarding stuff.... time to release!!!!

    ReplyDelete