Thursday, February 11, 2010


What a frustrating day.... so determined to create with cloth and ... the sewing machine kept breaking down... is it my thread, my sewing machine itself (which is what I think!!!), or the way I sew.... (which seems to be what the sewing machine store seems to think - as they keep charging me for complete overhauls.... and I bought this machine,, my first, only about a half a year ago) - simply frustrating to thread and rethread.... try and retry..... I accept the huge learning curve to learn to sew.... which I have done in the last couple of months... but... YIKES!!!!... it is not fair that I have to learn to fix a damn sewing machine, too.... oh boy!!!!.......... time to relax and unwind and have a little cup of tea... one of my mugs is pictured here..... looking forward to setting up my pottery studio again..... NO electrical needs..... yaaahhhhhh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment