Friday, February 5, 2010







Creating and having fun with cloth..... funny how it goes.... yesterday everything went wrong.... wanted to redo a lapel to make it just a little better but somehow got the finished perfect sleeve of this fine silk twisted inside of the lapel and sewed them together on a quick supposedly finishing run... oh boy... the learning curve for me has been massive and obviously I am still learning... but, in my haphazard way... I am still paying attention to the finishing details so that everything... as imperfect as some creative spontaneous parts may be.... the finished areas are perfection and these art to wear pieces will last a lifetime..... so damn much fun.... creating for others.... when someone asks for something special.... it just gets more ideas flowing.... anyway.... it is much better than packing as I should be doing..... I take over my new position as Artist In Residence on March 1... and then even more creativity will happen... working with others and finally back to my original love.... clay!!!!! Yaaaahhhhh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment